Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Illustration Friday: Detective

Hey all, here is my rendition of Detective.

I think of crime scenes when detective comes to mind.
I looked around for a cool picture of a room to manipulate. I found a really cool looking bathroom that I felt would do nicely.
Once I had manipulated the image a bit, I added in the police tape, turned the bath water red, added blood stains and streaks, and added in the chalk outline.

I think it turned out nicely.

Let me know what you think!
I know, it's not fully drawn.

3 comments:

  1. Dead body outline, good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo, he deeeaad. lawl. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so clean yet so dirty if you know what I mean serenity with violence combined like the comparison from one to the other the addition of the body outline definitely tells the whole story good work

    ReplyDelete