Friday, March 26, 2010

Ride for Cancer Postcard

Hey all,

I was tasked with producing a postcard that could be used in a local "Ride For Cancer" event later in the year. This is what I finally came up with, after a few failed and more risque attempts. I am still happy with it, overall.

After consulting my teacher, Leif Peng, we decided it should be tied in more with the event. Thus, I added bicyclist suits to the people and added the silhouette of a bike in the background. After "completing" it, I still felt it lacked something to tie it in with cancer, so i re-added the ribbons back into it. I am supplying both versions, with and without ribbons, for review. Anyways, on with the show!

Here's the ribbonless version.


And here's my preference, the ribboned version.


Thanks for your time.
Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. wow i really like the first one!
    awesome job in all the details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked them both for the female you might have considered a pink shirt for breast cancer but overall great graphics and theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, thank you for the constructive criticism Anon. :) That hadn't even dawned on me, but darn, that would have been an excellent addition!

    ReplyDelete