Thursday, March 11, 2010

Illustration Friday: Brave

Hey everyone.

This is the first thing I've done since my wrist was diagnosed. I'm still wearing the brace alot, but periodically take it off, and this was one exception. It had to be done fairly quick as I was starting to hurt again, but it's very surprising just how much better it feels now than a week ago.

Anyways, this sketch is for Illustration Friday's "Brave".

Originally, I was intending to do it based on an Atlanta Braves fan, but after some info/advice from some friends, I used the Boston Red Sox. I did not know this, but the Yankees and Red Sox have a huge rivalry. I felt that because of this rivalry, that it would be very brave for a young kid to walk into Yankee Stadium in his Red Sox outfit.

This was done in Photoshop and took about two hours to complete.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Nice take on the theme, and very nice line quality.

    ReplyDelete