Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bad News

Hey all,

There have been no updates recently and no projects worked on. I had been having intense pain in my left wrist for a couple weeks now and lately it's gotten so bad that I can't even use a pencil or type on the keyboard. It sure does suck using your off-hand to type alone.

Apparently, I have a massive case of tendonitis.

As of right now, I'm taking medication and using a splinted tensor bandage to try and heal my hand. I can't tell if it's working or not, as I'm up at all hours of the night feeling like my hand is on fire instead of sleeping.

I honestly don't know when I can update next. For the time being, I'm just hoping that I don't have to do physiotherapy or get surgery.

Until then, take care!

1 comment:

  1. Dang! That sucks, Josh - take care of that "money maker" - you'll need it in the years ahead! ;^)

    ReplyDelete