Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines, isn't it grand?

Hey all,

Well, with Valentines Day looming just ahead of us, I decided to make a card for my girlfriend. If you know me at all, you know I can have a weird sense of humor. My girlfriend and I are very easy going and always joking with each other. We've also dealt with a lot, whether her problems, mine or ours as a couple, so there was no offense taken from the card. It is more of an "Ode to us". Infact, she loved it and laughed very much.

Anyways, here it is. It consists of the "outside" that I printed off first, then the "inside" of the card, which I just printed on the same paper reversed.... I know, so technical haha.

I added the fold line strictly for reference. This was done quickly in Adobe Illustrator.

Leave a comment! Night all!



No comments:

Post a Comment