Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My upcoming Mac skin!

Hey all,

Sorry for not posting anything recently, last week(end) was a very busy one. I had a 4+ hour "billboard" painting to do and a 11+ hour Mac skin for school. I haven't even gotten my other homework done yet, personal life aside! It's very hectic.

I will also be going to the doctor's office soon, as my drawing wrist has been acting up lately (I had an accident a few years ago during work), so I'm hoping it's nothing serious.

Anyways, here is what I want to show you! I didn't add the die-lined version, with the cutout Apple symbol, but I can if anyone would like me to.

The character is based off of one of my actual characters on World of Warcraft. Her name is Doomreaver and she is a Death Knight.
For anyone who understands these terms, I am gearing her up for tanking, while my main specialization at the moment is DPS (damage per second). My tanking build is set up in the Frost trees, hence the cold colors and why the text has alot to do with cold.
This is what she currently looks like, although I took quite a few liberties on altering the armor for her.

I hope you like what I've done. Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment