Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Illustration Friday: Muddy

Hey, sorry about the lack of updates, I've been busy updating various rooms throughout my house. I have mostly completed my "gaming room" downstairs; I had to lay a brand new laminate floor and my girlfriend was gracious enough to paint the walls. She has continued onto our bedroom now; I had the unfortunate opportunity of scraping/sanding the popcorn ceiling off, while she re-plastered the walls as the last owners wanted to be... artistic... by texturing the walls. Now she is painting the room, at our pull out couch in the living room is our temporary bed. It should only take another day or so until we're back to relative normality.

Anyways, I decided to sit down today and do my Illustration Friday submission for this week. The word is muddy.

It took me 2-3 hours to do. It was not as I had first envisioned, but it's decent. I might have another go at my first idea, when I get the chance.

Let me know what you think, comments and criticism welcome!

P.S. I know the gun looks off. It angles on the front portion on the gun in real-life, look up the M16a1 assault rifle. Nonetheless, I believe there is a little extra bend in it, from my drawing. UGH!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see something tackled on the day, not filched from ready art. Can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete