Here are the rough storyboards for my cereal commercial.
The scenes are as follows:
1. Our robot walks into a generator room which is being powered by the Power O's cereal, in turn powering up... a building, city or entire world?!
2. He decides that he will take a piece, only one piece. He's not a greedy robot, he just wants a little pick-me-up!
3. As soon as he does so, sirens start screaming and alert lights start flashing! He's gonna be in trouble!
4. He dashes out the door and down the hall!
5. No stairwells or exits down this hall, trapped! But wait... *SMASH* through the window!
6. We see he has actually jumped out of the fourth story window, and landed quite a distance away, but is unhurt. Notice the "NO TRESPASSERS" sign.
7. Police/security vehicles surround the robot, all lit up and full of sound, oh no!
8. Thinking quickly, the robot "eats" the Power O!
9. His low battery gauge quickly brightens and fills up to full!
10. He seems to be more full of energy than ever before! He even begins to glow as some of the vast energy can't be contained! He grins devilishly.
11. Leaping into the air on jets of pure energy, the robot flies from his would-be captors, his backwash sending their vehicles careening wildly!
12. A cutscene of the Power O's cereal is before the audience, with the words "Boost yourself" emblazoned on the screen.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think!