Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cereal Ad Assignment *Updated*

Hello again,
These are the steps to a cereal ad assignment for Leif's class.
As you can see, there were quite a few small changes to it from concept to final. Most notably were the guards.

Anyways, here is the starting concept. It was quickly jotted out on paper, then scanned into photoshop.




This is my quick colour composition. I just wanted to give a general feel of what it would look like. Again, done in photoshop.



This one is my final. Well, as much of a final as any artist... Of course we're never totally happy with our work, and there is always something to change. The biggest differences in this are the increased size and visibility of the cereal bowl, the changes in smoke and fire to plasma and efflux, the guards weapons, skull faces, pelvis' with spot lights and spiked shoulderguards. This was roughly a 4 hr job.



*UPDATE* I added text to my ad for better understanding. With the use of video gamer terms, this piece could be directed for use into that specific community.



Well, that is all I can think of for now. Enjoy!

2 comments: